Wednesday 20 March 2013

Late To The Party...My St.Patty's Day Manicure


Hey everyone! Been awhile since I've posted, thank goodness Mir was around to tell you all about exciting up and coming products. I seriously can't wait to try the wantable and clubnailpolish boxes.

I had to take a break from swatching because of a little accident at work a couple weeks ago :( I was using a cutting disc and my worst nightmare came true, I cut a notch into the middle of nail bed. It's slowly growing out so it's not too noticeable. I got into the festivities on Sunday and did a St. Patty's day themed mani and I really wanted to share with you guys so these swatches are of my left hand, my non swatch hand. (*Fun fact, Mir and I are both lefties.) I used Hits Alana and China Glaze Running in Circles as an accent nail. Alana is a beautiful seafoam green, it is hard to tell in the pictures but it has a darker green micro-shimmer. These pictures do Running In Circles no justice either, it is a apple green jelly polish with gold shimmer.



Hits Alana was gifted to me in a swap, Hits polishes are available at Llarowe. China Glaze Running In Circles was purchased by me, it is available at www.nailpolishcanada.com

Annie

3 comments:

  1. Woah "Running in Circles" look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pictures do it no justice, it's the happiest green I own!

      -Annie

      Delete
  2. oo Annie, Alana and Running in Circles are so pretty!! Maybe I have to put Alana on my wishlist now..!

    and don't tell people we're both lefties :P now people may think we're evil!! haha jk
    I hope your nails are better now! mine are healing as well but I got into another accident yesterday heehe...

    ReplyDelete