Monday 2 January 2017

Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack


My friend recently went to Korea and in my wishlist it included cute items (and of course G-Dragon merch♥). One of the items she brought back was the Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack in Green Tea.






First impression: super cute!
Although smaller than I thought it would be, it holds a substantial amount of product (100g) and it's well made. The product is housed in a thick plastic cup w/ a screw top lid.



Inside there is another cover like other skincare products and it comes with a scoop spatula attached to it. The details of this product is quite adorable.



It's cup shape with the design looking like something that would be on a bubble tea cup. Then a slight dome lid and the scoop spatula is rounded to be shaped like a straw.
The packaging is great too. It's mostly in shades of green and there is English instructions.



The sleep mask gel itself is green (for green tea) and the moisture capsules is the bubbles. Although it doesn't smell like green tea (it's more of a slight perfume-y scent), the appearance is perfect.



All the bubble moisture capsules are lined up in the bottom like the real thing.



When taken out, the consistency is just like a real boba! Squishy but firm.


Now that I look at this picture, it's funny! haha

The Green Tea sleeping pack is to help control sebum on your skin and makes your skin clean and healthy. I've been using it for 4 days, following the instructions below. I don't think I have a big problem with excess sebum secretion but it definitely made my skin smoother.
The gel application was quite easy and it absorbed pretty well into the skin. I almost forgot I had it on the next day. The scent is perfume-y (not my type of scent) and although it's light ...it does linger.

How to apply
1. Using the spatula, dispense gel and 1-2 bubbles onto the palm.
2. Gently rupture the bubbles with the spatula onto the palm and rub with the fingers to mix the bubbles and pack.
3. Evenly apply on skin in a massaging motion to promote absorption into skin.
4. Leave it on overnight, and then wash off with lukewarm water the next morning.
Tips! Use only gel depending on the condition of skin. For better moisturizing effect, mix the gel with 1-2 bubbles.

All in all, the product is good but it didn't wow me. The cuteness factor is there and it does moisturize. For me, it's more of a novelty, I prefer non-scented products as well. Etude House is always on point when it comes to cute cosmetics and skincare (I'm a huge sucker and I love buying their different hand-creams). Will I continue to use it? Yes. Will I repurchase? Probably not. I would continue using my current regimen.

Product: Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack in Green Tea
Where: Etude House website
Price: $13.20 USD
Overall: 3.5/5

More information / to buy can be found here.

Until next time,


Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment