Friday 9 August 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Collection Press Release

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Textured Nail Colour
"Transform your manicure with Sally Hansen’s newest nail innovation: Fuzzy Coat Textured Nail Colour. Taking inspiration from the strong textural themes at the latest runway shows, Sally Hansen has developed a new, exclusive special effect formula that makes nails the focal point of any look. Blurred, woven and marbled fiber looks resembling hand-spun yarn are combined in a multidimensional network of colour to create a matte finish with a fibered texture effect."

Another recent release from Sally Hansen is the Fuzzy Coat textured polishes. They came out along side the Sugar Coats collection which Mir swatched here. They're pretty similar to the Nails Inc Feathered Collection and the new China Glaze On the Horizon collection. I'm pretty sure more brands will release similar looking polishes because this look is pretty trendy right now.

At first I was a little apprehensive because I wasn't sure if I loved or hated the look, I think it stems from my dislike of bar glitter. But when I saw these polishes in person I knew I had to give them a chance. Since the bar glitter is so fine, it's hard to pinpoint the exact colours in the blend. I found myself mesmerized at the colour combinations.

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coats come in 8 shades to choose from:




Priced at $7.95 these Sally Hansen polishes will be available at drug and mass retailers across Canada



Stay tuned, we will have swatches up of the whole collection real soon!
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment