Friday 16 May 2014

OPI x Coca-Cola Preview (Hi-Def Images)



I'm backkk with higher quality pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Now I want them even more!! :D

Click below to see the images.
They are pretty big so wait a bit for them to load :)



Coca-Cola Red (inspired by Coca-Cola)
Classic red – always in style, always perfect.


You’re So Vain-illa (inspired by Vanilla Coke)
I bet you think this creamy nude is all about you.

Sorry I’m Fizzy Today (inspired by Vanilla Coke)
Do Not Disturb...I’m enjoying this creamy, smooth pink.

Get Cherried Away (inspired by Cherry Coke) 
Seriously, this black cherry is over-the-top gorgeous!


My Signature is “DC” (inspired by Diet Coke)
My initial impression? This shimmery silver is just “write!”

Today I Accomplished Zero (inspired by Coke Zero)
Dramatic black with effervescent red sparkle is a total must-do.

Green on the Runway (inspired by Sprite)
This uncut-lime green makes a real fashion statement.


A Grape Affair (inspired by Fanta Grape) 
Make a big to-do in this deepest, darkest purple.

Orange You Fantastic! (inspired by Fanta Orange) 
Glitter to the max in this juicy orange explosion!

*images were provided by PR to A.M. Polishes for this post. Please credit if you take these ^_^..

No comments:

Post a Comment