Wednesday 17 April 2013

Enabler Alert! Clearance at Shoppers Drug Mart.

If you haven't been to Shoppers Drug Mart recently now may be the best time to go. This past weekend I was at my local Shoppers Drug Mart and found 4 huge bins of polishes on sale. The bins were located at the back of the store (no where close to the cosmetic isles) along with other sale items from throughout the store.



They had Essies and SensatioNail gel polishes marked down to $4, Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure, NOPI and Quo by Orly gel polishes down to $3 and assorted Revlon, Rimmel, Quo by Orly and Sally Hanson Salon Effects for $2! Needless to say I was giddy with excitement when I saw those prices. Check out what I picked up.






L-R: SH Salon Effects Spring Fever, SH Complete Salon Manicure Black & Blue, Revlon Top Speed Black Magic, SH Complete Salon Manicure Mermaid's Tale and SH Salon Effects Mod About You
Can you believe I got all that for less than $14?


I was pretty stoked about picking up Mermaid's Tale for just $3, it has been a lemming of mine for quite some time now. I believe it is a dupe of Deborah Lippmann's Across the Universe.


Thanks for reading and don't forget to enter our giveway!

Annie



Mir and I would like to send our deepest condolences to those effected by the Boston Marathon bombing earlier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment